"C:\Program Files\sqlite3" tmp.db
SQLite version 3.3.7
Enter ".help" for instructions
sqlite> create table t (a text);
sqlite> .s
CREATE TABLE t (a text);
sqlite> insert into t values ('Secretary');
sqlite> insert into t values ('Programmer');
sqlite> insert into t values ('Programmer II');
sqlite> select * from t;
Secretary
Programmer
Programmer II
sqlite>

On 8/29/06, John Salerno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Alright, one final note, because now I'm really confused. Here was my
original row data:

Secretary, Programmer, Programmer II

It displayed like this:

title
----------
Secretary
Programmer
Programmer

I changed Secretary to Administrative Assistant and now it shows like this:

title
Administrative Assistant
Programmer
Programmer II

So why didn't it expand for Programmer II, but it does expand for AA?

Thanks,
John

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.ies.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation https://edu.osgeo.org/