Hi List,
  we have ported SQLite to one of our consumer products. We require some
minimal applications only like creating and deleting table and Inserting ,
Querying, deleting rows in a table. So, We are planning to remove some of
the features like create view and etc , as we are facing some memory
problems and we want to increase the performance of SQLite. Could you please
suggest me what are the things to be done to remove the features like views
and others ( which we usually not required) and How to increase the
performance of SQLite.

Thanks and Regards,
 Vivek R