On Wed, 18 Oct 2006, Noel Frankinet wrote:

> Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:23:43 +0200
> From: Noel Frankinet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
> Subject: Re: [sqlite] SQLite GUI app that offers layouts
>
> Sorry, the correct url is :
>
> http://www.gistek.net/gui.html

<.02$>
Interesting, but I'm wondering why not use the tcl/tk binding to simply
generate the forms using the well crafted tcl binding which comes with the
SQLite language?  Tcl/TK is a very simple scripting language which is
portable to all major platforms, has a very useful GUI widget set, and
while it might not be the prettiest interface in the world, getting very
useable forms up and running using sqlite/tk is trivial.
</.02$>