<.02$>
Interesting, but I'm wondering why not use the tcl/tk binding to simply
generate the forms using the well crafted tcl binding which comes with the
SQLite language?  Tcl/TK is a very simple scripting language which is
portable to all major platforms, has a very useful GUI widget set, and
while it might not be the prettiest interface in the world, getting very
useable forms up and running using sqlite/tk is trivial.
</.02$>

yes, tcl/tk is another option, I used to use it a lot.
However tcl/tk is a little bit fat(6Mb), you need zillion of extension to get a good looking gui and there is no object support in the core. Lua is less than 300k, ngui also, so we are not playing in the same category.

--
Noël Frankinet
Gistek Software SA