On Sun, 22 Oct 2006, Uwe Sander wrote:

A (very) simple library I have used years ago on embedded systems:
http://www.mixsoftware.com/product/database.htm Commercial but
inexpensive.

Uwe,

  WOW! I used the MIX tools years ago when I developed my applications in C
on DOS. I had the entire collection they put out (at half the current
price), and the authors provided outstanding support. The ISAM provided in
this database toolkit was well designed and implemented.

  I had no idea the company was still in business since I migrated from DOS
to linux almost a decade ago.

Rich