Hi, this is my first question on this list. First, a brief introduction:
I've been using sqlite for about the past year or so and so far I'm very
happy with it. As far as databases, I have experience with MySQL, SQL Server
and of course Access. My language skills include Delphi, PHP, Tcl, and VB
(top 4).

Okay, my question...I have this table in the first version of an application
I have created:

CREATE TABLE topic(id integer primary key, title string, namespace integer,
content blob, meta blob, x integer, y integer, w integer, h integer);

In order to upgrade existing databases I run various commands to add the
needed tables and store the current version of the database

ALTER TABLE topic ADD COLUMN type_id integer;

This works fine when I run it on the sqlite3 command line, but fails in the
Delphi units. Any thoughts? Has anyone ahd trouble running ALTER TABLE from
the Delphi bindings?

--
Isaac Raway
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem.