[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> >  http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/tktview?tn=2049
> >
> > Does anybody have an suggestions on how I might deal
> > with this?  Does anybody know how I can get in touch
> > with an engineer at Mcafee so that we can at least
> > change the names of the files in future releases?
>
> i think you should hack the source to detect a macafee install and, if
> detected, to name all temp files starting with macafee.

Cute.  But I decided to take a less confrontational approach.

After sending my email I realized the blame is partly with
me because SQLite is putting is own name on TEMP files.
I changed this so that the prefix is now "etilqs_" instead
of "sqlite_".  That should help head off future troubles.

Now, I just have to figure out how to get Mcafee to upgrade
to the latest version of SQLite and recompile....

--
D. Richard Hipp  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>