From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 November 2006 01:15
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] select from commandprompt with output to file

"RB Smissaert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> How would I run these 4 commands via a .bat file or via whatever means:
>
> cd c:\test\ReadCodes
> c:\test\Program\sqlite3 c:\test\ReadCodes\ReadCode.db"
> .output testfile.txt
> select * from readcode where read_code glob 'G2*';

I haven't been tracking this thread so apologies if I'm misunderstanding
what
you want.  Are you doing this from a DOS (Command) shell?  I'm far from a
DOS
expert, but how about something like this:

cd c:\test\ReadCodes
echo "select * from readcode where read_code glob 'G2*'" |
c:\test\Program\sqlite3 c:\test\ReadCodes\ReadCode.db > testfile.txt

Derrell