you need a joing to display groups name

select * FROM GroupUsers where userId='user'
INNER JOIN Groups
ON GroupUsers.groupId = Groups.groupId

On 11/18/06, pepone. onrez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Micro

why you create a separate table for each group?

usaly the groups are all in a singel table

I think is a veter aproact one table for users other for groups and a
third table for the realtion betwen users and groups, you can view all
the groups that a user beyons to with a

select * FROM GroupUsers where userId='user'

Users
userId;
name;

Groups