2006/11/19, Trevor Talbot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Why would that happen?  This table exists only to express a single
relationship between a user and a group.  You would not insert
duplicate data.  It can be enforced with a UNIQUE constraint.

How to avoid the duplicate data? Until this moment, I only thought
could to consider "unique" a column without relationship with others
columns.
After reading your e-mail, I have revised the SQLite documentation,
and I have seen UNIQUE(column-list).

I tried this query...
CREATE TABLE test ('foo', 'bar', UNIQUE('foo', 'bar'));

I think that it work. It allow duplicate data in each column, but not
in both simultaneously. It is correct? This feature, it demonstrates
than using a single table it is better idea. :-)