From: Fred Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 December 2006 17:43
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: RE: [sqlite] Interbase to SQLite

well, now that you have one of the most powerful development platforms
in the known universe installed, study up a bit (won't require much) on
the "VCL" concept.

There are VCL's available for both Interbase and SQLite.  Install them
and sail on...  Or, if you are an old "C" coder break out the whip with
nails embedded and slog and flog on through the relevant API's.  You
will feel right at home :-)

Fred