Will have a look and thanks for the tip.

RBS

-----Original Message-----
From: jose isaias cabrera [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 December 2006 22:31
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Interbase to SQLite

I would suggest the Programming Language D, my friend. :-)

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/index.html

The easiest and fastest language ever.  Here is an example on how to use it
with sqlite:

http://www.dprogramming.com/enticeaddrbook.html

you will have to go to the d forums and ask for help, but I am just giving
you the easiest and a more  powerful way than VB/VBA.

Enjoy your new found programming language.