Just wanted to add that if one of the sqlite GUI's out there uses an
external sqlite dll (instead of static linking) it's quite easy to
make your own dll with your own functions and replace the one that
comes with the GUI application.

This was discussed before, but don't know if any one of them actually
does this (but an open source one will be easy to recompile that way).

Regards,
~Nuno Lucas