On 12/22/06, Jeff Godfrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for the nudge.  I never thought to check for the external DLL,
but checking my SQLite Expert installation folder I see...

sqlite3.dll

Interestingly, the DLL has the same size and date/time stamp as the
one that's available for download on the sqlite.org download page.

Well, then you just need to modify src/func.c [1] so that it also
"loads" your power function on startup. Maybe looking into how round()
is implemented will help you start.

Regards,
~Nuno Lucas

[1] http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/fileview?f=sqlite/src/func.c&v=1.134