On 1/11/07, ohadp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Scott Hess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>   CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE t USING fts1(content);
>   INSERT INTO t (rowid, content) VALUES (1, 'this is a test');
>   UPDATE t SET content = 'that was a test' WHERE rowid = 1;
>
>   -- The following is returning 'gibberish here' for me:
>   SELECT content FROM t WHERE rowid = 1;

I'm using the latest version available for download on the sqlite site,
3.3.10.
Compiling on Windows with MSVC (2003).
I tried the script you provide and I get gibberish.
To be sure I selected the data before the update and it comes back
correctly.

Odd, it works fine for me (compiling from CVS head on Linux).  I just
downloaded the 3.3.10 tarball and recompiled from scratch (again on
Linux), and it also works fine.

You're compiling it?  Have you tried running the pre-compiled Windows
binaries?  [I'm only assuming that fts1 is available in there somehow
:-).]

-scott