Hello,

I just checked out my Rails project on windows, and I'm getting the error

"ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid: SQLite3::SQLException: unsupported file format:
SELECT * FROM icps"

It seems to be coming from sqlite3 itself, not from the ActiveRecord
adapter. I've searched and found many instances of this kind of thing,
but none with a solution.

If you could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

The db is newly created via the sqlite3 command-line, and it has no
problem interacting with it. I'm not sure why I'm suddenly seeing
this.

Thanks,
Mike
--