Hi Jeff,

I've encountered some functions that apparently aren't supported by SQLite

So have I, such as replacing occurrences of an inner string.

so I've created my own

I've yet to figure out/try that. Is there a library somewhere of prebuilt functions we can add? Is there and mechanism for standardizing added functions so that databases used in one system are more likely to work on another, because the same functions are there?

Also, several of my queries have a basic int() wrapper, that also seems to be unsupported.

You could use:

SELECT ROUND(x-0.4999999);

or better yet, I expected this to work, using the modulo operator %:

SELECT x - x % 1;

But it just returns zero. Further testing indicates that % ignores decimal parts of the operands. So this seems to work:

SELECT x % 1e1000000;

As long as x is less than 1e1000000.

Tom