Joe Wilson wrote:
--- Dennis Cote <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 2/3/07, Tom Shaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 SQL logic error or missing database
and
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 8 attempt to write a readonly database
Tom what wrapper are you using to access sqlite?  These messages are not
from sqlite itself, but your wrapper. It may have restrictions that sqlite
does not.

He got this from sqlite3_errmsg() which in turn calls sqlite3ErrStr():

Joe,

I was asking about the other end of the messages. These parts are not produced by sqlite.

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 8

I suspect some wrapper added these prefixes to the standard sqlite error
strings.

Dennis Cote