WB Stow wrote:
Does anyone have a BNF file (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backus-Naur_form)
for SQLite3? I want to generate a parser with it.

If not, I guess I can start with the SQL92 BNF that I have and add the
sqlite3 stuff to it...

Wayne,

The documentation at http://www.sqlite.org/lang.html contains a fairly complete pseudo BNF of all the SQL statements that SQLite accepts at the top of each statements' description.

There is already a complete freely available open source parser for the SQL that SQLite accepts in the SQLite source. It is a C language parser generated by the lemon parser generator (also included in SQLite). You may be able to use that directly, or model your parser on it. If you build your own, be aware that the language does change from time to time.

HTH
Dennis Cote