On 2/7/07, Teg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello ohadp,

Well, my experience is, particularly when it's users using it and not
a personal project, that corruption happens fairly frequently when you
use this pragma. That's why I don't use it any more in my production
code.

Transactions are far safer and fast too.

Indeed, transactions are safer.

But I wonder, why did you experienced corruption with this pragma? Was it
because of crashes of the OS or the application? Or are there other factors
which can corrupt the data if not syncing ? As I understood from the
documentation, the only thing that can corrupt data when using this pragma
are crashes and power failures.

--
...it's only a matter of time...