Martin Jenkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As I said the yesterday, the autoconf stuff is unmaintained and slightly
> broken. Dr Hipp doesn't use it:

It is true that I do not use autoconf much.  But I do use it now
and then.  The main problem is that autoconf is broken on my
SuSE 10.1 installation and I have not taken the time to try to
fix it.

A little over a week ago, though, Mike Frysinger (login: "vapier")
volunteered on this list to work on the autoconf stuff.  So I
gave him a login and he checked in a bunch of changes.  See,
for example:

    http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/chngview?cn=3646
    http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/chngview?cn=3647
    http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/chngview?cn=3648
    http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/chngview?cn=3649

Hopefully we can convince Mike to continue to work on the autoconf
stuff for us as the need arises.  So it is maintained.

--
D. Richard Hipp  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>