Kirrthana M wrote:
Im developing an application using sqlite3 in MAC OS,I just wanted to
know wheather sqlite3 can be used in MAC OS.

I don't use Mac, but I *think* SQLite is bundled with later versions.

If so can the same sqlite3 library and the executable used in windows
can be used in MAC OS or a different version has to be used.

Pretty unlikely I'd have thought, unless your Mac is x86 based and MacOS has a Windows emulation layer. You'll probably have to build from source unless you can find a site with pre-built binaries.

As I said, I don't use Mac so the above is TTBOMK.

Martin