/* SQLite 3.3.8 (Windows) used */

/* table t1 */
/* only two columns are given because other columns are irrelevant here */
create table t1 (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, name TEXT);

/* few sample records from csv file data.csv */
1,'name_text_1'
2,'name_text_2'
3,'name_text_3'
4,'name_text_4'

/* import statement */
.import imp3.csv t1

I must have proper primary key valures in csv file.
And when table already has records, and importing more from csv file, I need
to edit primary key valures again to avoid error. (It becomes cumbersome
when csv file has thousands of records)

How to achieve import operation - primary key values should be automatically
incremented by SQLite and not to be used from csv file ?

I truly appreciate any help.
Thanks
Rohit