I bought the book and I'd recommend it to anyone who was beginning to
learn SQL or the Relational Database model as well. It was a very
helpful refresher to me.

On 3/8/07, Jakub Ladman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thank you i will try my possibilities buying from amazon, while i am based in
the Czech republic.
Unfortunately it is little bit expensive for me, to buy it without looking
into it before.
Jakub