On 3/13/07, Martin Jenkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Vivien Malerba wrote:
> I've already sent a proposal along with a patch some time ago about
> that, but nobody seemed to care, see
> http://www.mail-archive.com/sqlite-users@sqlite.org/msg21285.html

Vivien, I can't see any patch attached to that post. Perhaps you should
resubmit it? And I'll guess the odds of any patch being accepted are
significantly improved if the patch both passes and extends the test suite.

The patch was not archived. I guess I'll work on it to follow your
advice and make sure it passes the test suite. I can send it to you if
you want to have a look at it, though.

Cheers,

Vivien