From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 5:46 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] May I ask why the source distribution mechanism
was changed starting with 3.3.14?

Martin Jenkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As fas as I know, the dev team is Dr Hipp and Dan Kennedy (apologies
if
> there's someone else and I missed you) and I agree, it is slightly odd

> for neither of them to reply.

Why is it odd?  The issue is not something that needs replying
to.  This is not a bug.  There has been a request for a different
kind of partially-compiled code distribution for the convenience
of some users.  We have observed the request. What more needs to
be said?

--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>