Hello drh,

I'm happy with the new source release method. I was fine with the old
way too. The new method is slightly more convenient for me when I
upgrade.

dhc> Martin Jenkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> As fas as I know, the dev team is Dr Hipp and Dan Kennedy (apologies if
>> there's someone else and I missed you) and I agree, it is slightly odd
>> for neither of them to reply.

dhc> Why is it odd?  The issue is not something that needs replying
dhc> to.  This is not a bug.  There has been a request for a different
dhc> kind of partially-compiled code distribution for the convenience
dhc> of some users.  We have observed the request. What more needs to
dhc> be said?

dhc> --
dhc> D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

dhc>
dhc>

Best regards,
 Teg                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]