Sorry for the lateness of this reply.

I don't have the query anymore (wrote it at my previous job), and it wasn't
specifically for sqlite, but here goes.

A company I worked for built a system to calculate and report various health
statistics from a huge database which was itself a composite of two dozen or
more other databases, collected by various authorities and organizations.  As
part of demonstration, I ended up writing a query that was roughly 100kbytes /
2500 lines.

It had several nested subqueries, and did joins across dozens of tables and
many dozens of columns.  I think it calculated the teen pregnancy rate for a
given community in a given year, IIRC :).

Charles