Joe Wilson napisaƂ(a):
> Please respond to the mailing list in the future.

Sorry. Different client. I didn't notice the adress.

> At least there's a known workaround, so no problem.

Workaround is not a solution.

> > > hence your problem.
> >
> > Sure it is. Just like any bug or missing feature in any application. But
> I'v always hoped that
> > SQLite won't constraint me. It's sad the it does, and horrible
> > that it
> crashes instead returning
> > an error.
>
> You should ask for your money back.

Yes it's free. But I think that no user (or author) of software like when
software crashes. Unfortunatelly SQLite does.

Last time wasn't sent to the mailing list so once more:
Does anyone know other places apart from unions where deep recursion may be
used?