At 16:49 19/06/2007 -0700, Medi Montaseri wrote:
While its difficult to tell what the problem statement (or context) is, but the ingrediants like HTTP and POST spells SOAP.

The context is that, until now, our apps were almost used on stand-alone hosts with only a few customers hosting the (small) SQLite database file on a shared drive on the LAN, so performance was just fine. Now, we have a customer whose DB file is about 50MB... and using a 10Mbps LAN, and it takes about 8 seconds for an INSERT.

So we have to find a solution ASAP, with minimal changes to our app, at least until we get around to rewriting the DB part so that it uses a location-independent connector.

Gilles.