On 7/3/07, Sibsankar Haldar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Igor,
     Are you a DBMS guru, especially SQLite internals? I am looking for some reviewer and
blog writers for my "Inside SQLite" Short-cuts (a small on-line book) from
O'Reilly. Will you be interested to be one of them?

Igor is not "a DBMS guru," as far as I am concerned, Igor is _the_
DBMS guru. I have been copying and storing most of his [1] SQL help in
a journal for posterity. Hopefully I will one day clean it up and
offer it for others benefit. In the meantime, I look forward to any
SQLite insight that Igor will continue to provide.

Disclaimer:
[1] I don't know Igor, I am not paid by Igor, I don't speak for Igor,
and Igor is not responsible for my comments. In fact, I don't even
know if Igor is a _he_. Maybe Igor is just a bot written by drh in
Tcl/SQLite.

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation http://www.osgeo.org/education/
S&T Policy Fellow, National Academy of Sciences http://www.nas.edu/