HI ,

*How we use SQlite:*

   We  use MONO and SQLite 3 for our project which runs on Linux. It is
going to be used as an embedded database in a device.

*What i want to do:*

   I want to use connection pooling either using some feature provided by
SQLite or someone else

*What i want to know:*

  I read in SQLite FAQs that we can have multiple connections. But there
was a limitation with using same connection across threads. I think that u
were referring to use of Connection pooling. So my question is around this

*Question 1:* Does SQLite direct provide support for connection pooling in
form of any library or opensource binary?
*Question 2:* If there is no direct support for connection pooling, then is
it becos we should not use? Does SQLite not advise the use of implementing
connection pooling?
*Question 3:* If my database access is going to be often but only for 5-6
rows CRUD operation at a time, then do u advice me to open a new connection
and close it after use instead of maintaing an open connection for a long
time or resetting a connection using timeout?

Kindly reply A.S.A.P. Its pretty urgent .
*Also i need to give a justification for not implementing CONNECTION POOLING
to my client.*

Kinldy provide me a justification.

be Happy,
Dinesh.