This may be a problem specific to Vista alone, but I'm running 64 bit and a
core 2 dou machine.

When I try to read a Text field with more than about 35 characters I get a:

"System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected
memory.  This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt."

entry.Description                               = reader.GetString(9);

Same code, same data on an XP pro-machine (single processor, 32 bit) works
perfectly.  On the 64 I'm compiling for x86.

Any help greatly appreciated.  As I've exhausted possible combinations.

Important because we need to move our product which uses sqlite to support
our Vista customer base.

Developing in VS 2005 C#.

Jim