Hi, I am having problems with my compiled sqlite (win32/vs2005). All was
working fine until I needed to use date/time functions, following sql always
returns same date/time (date part is correct only time was pointing to 18:00)

SELECT strftime( '%s', 'now')

After diging source code with debuger, I found out that my top of the line
OS/Compiler/CPU couldn't handle data type double. I've tried all possible
floating point models, with and without SSE, nothing seems to allow it handle
data with any significant precision.

I know that it is not directly related to sqlite bug (as it turned out now),
but ANY help before I get hold of intel compiler, would be much appreciated.