Hello Roberto,

>Might be a typo, but your declaration defines the calling convention as
>'stdcall' (instead of 'cdecl'), was your sqlite3.dll custom built with this
>calling convention? I don't think much of sqlite would work with stdcall.

DISQLite3 intentionally uses the 'register' calling convention, internally and
externally.

Delphi prefers 'register' over 'stdcall' or 'cdecl' as the most efficient,
since it usually avoids creation of a stack frame. This results in a measurable
performance improvement compared to sqlite3.dll.

>The problem with DISQLite3 is that it is not free and the sources for the
>component is not available.

DISQLite3 Personal is free for non-commercial use. Source code is available
after registering DISQLite3 Pro. Both editions benefit from 'register' calling
conventions, include full text search (FTS1 and FTS2) as well as ample Delphi
additions like class wrappers and convenience functions.

Ralf