Search for the following on the web:
        BeeCrypt, CryptoPP, OpenSSL
Ray Hurst

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi all: I'm writing an application that uses SQLite to store user's data, and need a library to crypt some stuff, including passwords and data. The goal is to crypt before insert and decript after extract tha data, so this last can't be seen by others who gain access to the SQLite dataBase. The application don't need military security level :-) I have been reading about Blowfish, but it seem that it encrypts data in 8-byte blocks, and I suppose that it need pad the data to 8-byte round, who might cause some headache. The ideal is some freeware library although commercial products can also be considered. Of course the final product must be commercially distributable without patent issues. Any advice in this matter would be grateful A.J.Millan