On 19.09.2007 17:54 CE(S)T, Samuel R. Neff wrote:
> However, I do use the one Robert suggested heavily
> and can attest to the fact that it is extremely well written and works
> without errors.

Ehm, wait, I know of two bugs that have been reported in their forum and
were not even replied to for weeks. The one bug should have been fixed,
but isn't. But these errors are not critical and can be worked around in
the application code (probably decreasing the performance).

Still, this is my recommendation for using SQLite in .NET.

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>