From: Yves Goergen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 9:31 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] SQLite.Net

On 20.09.2007 15:06 CE(S)T, Samuel R. Neff wrote:
> can you be more specific?  Thread links..

http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/forums/t/731.aspx
"SQLiteDataReader.GetValue() not returning DateTime"

http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/forums/t/795.aspx
"Cannot retrieve data from a column; inconsistent results"

Another bug I reported was indeed replied quickly, but the forum didn't
notify me although specified. (I'll now do what the reply says...) So
the new forum software has other bugs, too.

http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/forums/t/866.aspx
"Something's not cleaned up correctly"