Igor Tandetnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ingar Steinsland
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
I want to open a communication channel in program A. This program
will, based upon input from
the communication channel, launch either program B or C. Fine, no
problem. But I want to let
the communication stay open and also make it available for program B
or C possibly through
some sort of a callback function. Is this possible?

No. You can however have B and C talk back to A, and have A relay data
from the "communication channel" down to the spawned process.

I guess that what I ask for is to be able to lauch an external
program within the same address
space as the launcher. I have never done this before.

By definition, process == address space. You can't have two separate
processes share address space: having their own address space is what
makes them separate in the first place.

Oops - wrong group. Please disregard

Igor Tandetnik