I'm sorry if this is not the correct forum for this question, but does
anyone know if the digest mailing list is working?  I have tried to
subscribe several times but it doesn't seem to work.

I assume that the digest will be one email each day containing all of
the posts to the regular mailing list.  Is this correct?

I would really like to continue to read the posts to the mailing list,
but I am finding that I am spending way too much time reading each
individual post as it is posted, and not enough time getting my other
work done.

Thanks,

Shawn