[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I put up 4 variations.  Please, everyone, offer your opinions:
>
>    (1) http://sqlite.hwaci.com/v1/     No CSS of any kind.
>    (2) http://sqlite.hwaci.com/v2/     CSS menus with rounded corners
>    (3) http://sqlite.hwaci.com/v3/     CSS menus with square corners
>    (4) http://sqlite.hwaci.com/v4/     CSS font specification only
>
> (2) and (3) do not work on IE6.  (1) has ugly fonts, I am told.
> That leaves me with (4).

(2) and (3) are rendered imperfect on Konqueror as well, and therefore
probably also on Safari (on Mac) since they are based on the same HTML
render engine (KHTML). That experience is on Konqueror 3.5.7 that
renders the acid test
(http://www.webstandards.org/files/acid2/test.html) perfectly!!!

I prefer the look of (2), but the implementation may be reconsidered
due to the situation regarding Konqueror (and probably Safari as well)

Jarl