I think the "about" text misses some of what, to me, are the most important
parts of SQLite

- in-process
- zero maintenance

Also as a .NET developer I would be put off by the "C-Library" reference.
SQLite works very well in many languages regardless of the fact that it's
written in C.

I would propose something along these lines..

SQLite is a high-efficiency, in-process, transactional database engine that
supports the majority of SQL92 syntax, stores data in a single a disk file,
and requires zero maintenance.

HTH,

Sam

We're Hiring! Seeking a passionate developer to join our team building Flex
based products. Position is in the Washington D.C. metro area. If interested
contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]