Hi-

I have finally tracked down a bug that has plagued by vxWorks port.  It
appears that our file system's implementation of ftruncate() does not like
to "truncate" a file larger than its current size, and returns EINVAL for
this operation.

My question...assuming that I can't get ftruncate to actually expand the
size of the database file by using this larger value, will SQLite have any
trouble with that?  If not, I'm just proposing I add a little check in this
method to get the current size of the file and then make sure that whatever
is passed to ftruncate does not exceed this value.

Thanks!
Mark