SQLite is not an end-user tool (nor is any other database except *perhaps*
Access, but even then it just gets people into trouble).

What you want is not a free gui for SQLite but a custom application that
does what the user needs and uses SQLite as it's data storage mechanism.
This certainly will not be free, it will require custom programming and you
should evaluate whether the cost is worth the savings that the new
application will bring to the company (and the answer very often is no).

Perhaps there is an off-the-shelf product which may or may not be free that
does what you want which would be a much cheaper option than custom
development.  It may not use SQLite but I don't see how that is a major
requirement for your situation anyways.

HTH,

Sam