Greetings...

I know that Puneet will get on my case about the obscurity of the subject
(just kidding), but I am trying to find out if I can do this: Imagine this
table and data...

Class|ProjID|ProjFund|Invoice|Split
Finishers|1045|73||
Finishers|1045|75|30|
Finishers|1045|75|30|
Finishers|1045|75|30|
Finishers|1045|75||
Finishers|1045|75|75|y
Finishers|1045|75|25|
Finishers|1045|73||
Finishers|1045|73||
Finishers|1045|73||
Finishers|1045|73|58.4|y
Finishers|1045|73||

What I would like is to have total of ProjFund, a total of ProjFund -
Invoices which Split = 'y' and a total of Invoices which Split = 'y'.

I know I can do this programatically, but I would like to be able to have
sqlite return the results to me.  Is it possible?  What I have right now is
this,

SELECT Class, sum(ProjFund), sum(ProjFund) - sum(invoice), sum(invoices)
from ClassTable  group by Class, ProjID;

I just don-t know how to do the Split = 'y' part.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

thanks,

josé