Hi Igor,

thank you very much.

i follow the documents for sqlite function and change the sql to:
-----------
SELECT t.variable, t.value, ifnull(d.value,
group_concat(substr(t.value,1,0),'off'))
state FROM globals t LEFT JOIN globals d ON (substr(t.variable,5) = substr(
d.variable,12) and t.variable LIKE 'OUT\_%' ESCAPE '\' and d.variable LIKE
'OUTDISABLE\_%' ESCAPE '\') ORDER BY t.variable;
---------
always get SQL error: no such function: group_concat, but the sqlite
documents have this function!

thanks

2008/2/12, Igor Tandetnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> "li yuqian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
> message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > i tried your sql, but get a error:
> > ---------
> > SQL error: no such function: substring
> > --------
>
> In SQLite, it's named substr. Check the documentation to make sure it
> expects the same parameters as substring in MySQL (with which I'm not
> familiar), adjust as necessary.
>
> http://sqlite.org/lang_expr.html
>
> I'm particularly suspicious of substring(v.value,1,0) - it appears to
> always produce an empty string. What is it supposed to do?
>
> Igor Tandetnik

Li YuQian
Your Astfin team