Hi folks

I tried to include sqlite3 in my current C Project.

I downloaded the precompiled library sqlite-3.5.6.so and put it in my project.
Then, i downloaded the sqlite source and added sqlite3.h to my project.

Now, when i try to compiler, i get the following error message:

/home/fish-guts/workspace/Debug/lib/sqlite-3.5.6.so: undefined reference to
`dlsym'
/home/fish-guts/workspace/Debug/lib/sqlite-3.5.6.so: undefined reference to
`dlerror'
/home/fish-guts/workspace/Debug/lib/sqlite-3.5.6.so: undefined reference to
`dlopen'
/home/fish-guts/workspace/Debug/lib/sqlite-3.5.6.so: undefined reference to
`dlclose'

I'm using the Ecplipse IDE with GCC on Linux.

Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong? I noticed, that there is no *.a file
coming along with the precompiled library, Intentionally?

Many thanks in advance for your quick help!

Kind regards

Severin
--
Severin A. Mueller