Thanks, I did already read that page and all the other ones. I was asking a
question about SQLLite3.exe very precisely, I thought. The command line is
in my email and its result. I don't think there is any mention of in-memory
database in the feature list either. I thought it might help to improve the
documentation.

Thanks

Fred