On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 22:06:12 +0900, you wrote:

>The command line is
>in my email and its result. I don't think there is any mention of in-memory
>database in the feature list either. I thought it might help to improve the
>documentation.

I agree the http://sqlite.org/quickstart.html page
should explicitly state that using no command line
parameters at all does create a in-memory database,
especially because it contradicts the documentation
about sqlite3_open(),  sqlite3_open16() and
sqlite3_open_v2():

An empty filename parameter for sqlite3_open() creates
a temporary on-disk database, whereas the magic
filename ":memory:" refers to an in-memory database.

--
  (  Kees Nuyt
  )