Hum, on the Mac (10.4.9), the terminal window can be cleared from within the
terminal program itself. I would imagine that other terminal programs also
provide this. Does this functionality really need to be in SQLite?
Mike

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Fred J. Stephens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Would it be possible to incorporate a clear screen command, like "clear"
> in BASH? This would be handy to keep the view in the command line
> interface uncluttered.
> Maybe ".clear"?

Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.
—Yehudi Menuhin (1916–1999), musician